Green Label Energy'sTerms & Conditions
Green Label Energy PTY (Ltd)
3.VAT Registration Number
124 Sandton Drive, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196
Welcome to the website set out in item 1.6 of the Schedule (“Website”), owned and operated by the Organisation set out in item 1.1 of the Schedule (“Organisation”). These Terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) set out the Terms that regulate the use of the Website by the user (“you, your or yourself”).
These Terms take effect as soon as you access the Website and constitute a binding agreement between the Organisation and yourself. The current version of these Terms will govern both the Organisation’s and your rights and obligations each time you access this Website. If you do not agree with any provision contained in these Terms, you must immediately cease to use the website. Your failure to do so, and your continued use of and access to the Website, will mean that you have read, understood and agree to be bound in full by the provisions of these Terms. Unless the contrary is specified, these Terms apply whether you use and access either free or paid-for services offered by the Organisation on the Website.
- By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent that (i) your use of the website is for lawful purposes, (ii) you are over 18 (Eighteen) years of age, and (iii) you can legally conclude a binding agreement with the Organisation. You further warrant that you will not contravene any South African or international laws by using the Website, any services offered on the Website or any information provided to you by the Organisation through your use of the Website.
- Except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, or transmit any content contained on this Website.
- The Organisation conducts its business in accordance with all South African legislation applicable and relevant to its business. One aspect of such legal compliance pertains to data protection. The Organisation values the privacy of your information and will protect your personal information in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations. This includes the Protection of Personal Information Act no 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) and all regulations promulgated in terms thereof.
- By using the Website, and thereby accepting to be bound by these Terms, you expressly acknowledge, agree and consent to the Organisation and our suppliers, or any person authorised on our behalf, using your personal information, as this Term is defined by POPIA (“Personal Information”) for any purpose necessary for you to use the Website, or for the Organisation to render any service to you via the Website.
- The Organisation, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Any such amendments will come into effect immediately and automatically. Whenever the Organisation concludes any amendments to these Terms, the amended Terms will be posted on this page, together with an indication at the bottom of the page as to the date upon which the Terms were last revised. You agree to review these Terms for any such amendments whenever you visit the Website, and you will be deemed to have done so.
- Should you not agree to any amendments of these Terms, you must immediately cease to access and use the Website.
- Unless the contrary is expressly specified in these Terms, any and all content and material of whatsoever nature and form contained or depicted on the Website, or incorporated or embedded in any service offered on or via the Website, including, without limitation software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, branding, and/ or photographs (“Organisation Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in such Organisation Content, vest exclusively in the Organisation. You hereby agree and undertake that you will at no time lay any claim to the Organisation Content, and / or to any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in such Organisation Content.
- Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or to any Intellectual Property Rights belonging to the Organisation, and you agree and undertake that you will not yourself, or through any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, agent or other third party: (i) modify, port, translate, localise or create derivative works of the Organisation Content, or any part thereof; (ii) by any means whatsoever, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms contained or incorporated in any Organisation Content, or any part thereof, , or disclose any of the foregoing; (iii) sell, lease, license, sublicense, copy, market, reproduce, transmit or distribute the Organisation Content, or any part thereof, including any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein, without the express written consent of the Organisation; (iv) encumber or create any lien or security interest in respect of any Organisation Content or any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein; and (v) knowingly take any action that would cause any of the Organisation Content to be placed in the public domain, or that would infringe any Intellectual Property Rights in the Organisation Content. Use of the Organisation Content, and any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein, for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, misleading and / or offensive and you agree that the Organisation will not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of exposure to such User Content.
- For purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means “any and all Intellectual Property Rights of whatsoever nature and form including, without limitation, patents, designs, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and / or know-how, whether in existence now or whether arising in the future, and including all applications and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- You agree not to Add any User Content that contains any information or content that (i) is not legally permitted; (ii) you do not have a right to make available under any law, or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; and / or (iii) you know is incorrect and / or inaccurate. You agree that any User Content that you Add to the Website does not and will not violate any third-party rights of any kind.
- The Organisation does not make any warranties, representations, statements or guarantees, whether express, implied in law or residual, regarding the Website and any services offered on or via the Website, and these are provided on an "as is" basis. The Organisation also does not make any warranty or representation that any information contained on the Website or included in any services is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction.
- Use of the Website, any Organisation Content and / or any service offered as a part thereof is entirely at your own risk. The Organisation makes no representations, warranties or conditions about the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any of the aforegoing.
- You hereby indemnify the Indemnified Parties against any loss, liability, harm, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to any of the above or the aforegoing.
In addition to the warranties and indemnities set out above, you hereby agree and undertake to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right including, without limitation any Intellectual Property Right, or other property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that the User Content caused damage to a third party. All indemnity provisions set out in these Terms will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms.
No person, business or Website may use any technology to search and / or gain information from the Website without the Organisation’s prior written permission.
These Terms and all matters or disputes arising from or incidental to them shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a competent court in the Republic of South Africa then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Information required pursuant to section 43(1) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 is set out in items 1.1 and 1.2 of the Schedule.